Friday, October 03, 2008

Something to look forward to

Life would be so colourless if we didn't always have something to look forward to. There are the tiny things like birthday cake and weekends, and the bigger things like going home or the end of exams, but I always like to have some small secret pleasure tucked away in the recesses of my mind. Then, no matter how bad the day has been or how tired I am, I know there's the promise of something pleasurable ahead.
I'd love to know what you look forward to. Do tell me in your comments.

4 comments:

Gurveen Bedi said...

Hmm.I look forward to one phonecall in the night, so matter how tough the day has been.
And I guess, I look forward to crashing on the bed every night too. All cosy and warm in the bed, the world almost always turns right.

$udhi said...

I look forward to meet friends from school/kota/birthplace/etc, which are not too many. And for this very reason I like to travel a lot. I travel to meet friends, and I make new friends while travelling. :D

there are other things that I am really looking forward to, but its best left unsaid...

~$udhi :)

Anonymous said...

My thoughts... That imaginary world i create before i sleep... dont u ever daydream about what would you want, a situation maybe... thats my secret place to hide...

Ravali said...

look forward to appreciation for a week/day/hr/min of hardwork put in... for the look tht says.. "wow u look good in ur new clothes " :D
and the cozy feeling of a hug aftr a tiresome day :D