Sunday, December 13, 2009

The best of '09

Q. What's the best change you made to the place you live
I moved back into my hostel room this August, after six weeks away. I used to drive 20 kilometers everyday to work during that internship on a very old but determined scooty. It gave me a lot of time for thinking. I returned to IIT determined to de-clutter my life and that's just what I did. I threw away all the flummery, no wall decorations, no posters, no tubes of moisturizer I never use, no stacks of papers and old movie tickets preserved for sentiment's sake. It felt good. 

3 comments:

Ravali said...

:O:O:O
u actuallyyyyy.... i mean actually threw the KANK tickets??? if i aint wrong thts the movie na
god !!!! seriouslyyyyyy???

Nithya said...

Yeah, I did :D

दीपशिखा वर्मा / DEEPSHIKHA VERMA said...

:)